Recipe of the Week: Strawberry Margarita
Happy Wednesday! We’re halfway through the week, and a little more than halfway through the winter! That thought got us thinking about sun, sand, and warm weather… which then got us thinking about the refreshing drinks that come along with the hotter months! To help us all get through the second half of winter (and the rainy spring), we wanted to share our simple take on a classic summer beverage: the margarita.
One of the things we love most about Cocktail Caviar is that they’re versatile enough to be added to almost any cocktail under the sun. Martini? Check. Piña Colada? Check. Margarita? Triple-Check! Cocktail Caviar’s fruit flavors make it easy to transform your favorite drinks into something new. Our Recipe of the Week this week uses Strawberry Cocktail Caviar to turn a regular marg into a strawberry marg with one simple pop! (But, feel free to substitute another flavor of Cocktail Caviar for a different fruity treat). Check it out below, and don’t forget to let US know what you think on social media.
- 2 Cocktail Glasses (your favorite for margaritas)
- 3 oz. Tequila Reposado
- 1.5 oz. Triple Sec
- 1.5 oz. Lime Juice
- 2 dashes Agave/Simple Syrup
- 3 oz. Strawberry Cocktail Caviar
- Salt for rim
- Lime Wedge garnish
- Spread salt onto a plate in a circle similar in size to the glasses' rims.
- Dip the rim of each glass into lime juice or water.
- Dip the rim of each glass into the salt and rotate 360 degrees.
- Add the Tequila, Triple Sec, Lime Juice, and Agave/Simple Syrup to a cocktail shaker with ice.
- Shake for 25sec.
- Add equal amounts to each glass, over ice or neat.
- Top each glass with Strawberry Cocktail Caviar.
- Garnish with a lime wedge and enjoy!
Psst! We’ll let you true margarita lovers in on a little secret. We have a feeling you’re going to especially enjoy one flavor in particular of our new brand, Boba POPS, this summer. We can’t wait to share it with you soon!