Recipe of the Week: Spa Water
We all deserve a relaxation break every now and then, don’t we? We find that there’s no better way to relax than to put ourselves in that spa frame of mind… aromatherapy, a calming playlist, warm towels, cucumbers, a hot bath, candles, and everything else chill. And, what spa experience is complete without some bubbles? Whether in the form of a jacuzzi, champagne, or Cocktail Caviar, bubbles are a quintessential part of the chill lifestyle. We decided we need a spa weekend this weekend, and we want you to join us in our serene frame of mind with this week’s featured cocktail: Spa Water.
This cocktail may only contain a few ingredients, but they’re all it needs to be one of our favorites. The vodka brings out the lemon and cucumber essences just the right amount without any muddling or shaking, and the seltzer water provides a perfect fizz to complement the Cocktail Caviar’s pop. We build our Spa Water in a champagne flute, but other glassware works just as well.
Feel free to create some variations on this recipe with your favorite classic spa water additives – berries, rose hips, herbs, other citrus fruits, or whatever else you can think of! Let us know what your favorites are via social media or our contact form! Cheers!
- 1 Champagne Flute (or other glassware)
- 1.5 oz Vodka
- 4.5 oz Sparkling Water (unflavored)
- 2-4 scoops Lychee Cocktail Caviar
- 3-4 strips Cucumber (sliced lengthwise)
- 1-2 Lemon Wedges
- Add 1-2 scoops of Lychee Cocktail Caviar to the bottom of your glass.
- Fill glass halfway full of ice.
- Position cucumber strips vertically along the sides of your glass, leaning them against the ice for support.
- Add lemon wedges to glass and fill the remainder of the glass with ice.
- Add sparkling water to glass, then vodka.
- Top with another 1-2 scoops of Lychee Cocktail Caviar.
- Enjoy with a steam bath and hot towel.