Recipe of the Week: Rosemary Bourbon Twist
Happy Friday, cocktail lovers! What could make the day better than knowing that the weekend has arrived? Certainly not much – except maybe for a new Recipe of the Week to try this evening!
This week’s cocktail is a creation born a few weeks ago from a few sprigs of rosemary we had left over from dinner (rosemary-crusted pork tenderloin – yum!). We had also just recently purchased some new bourbon, so this recipe seemed meant to be. With no more than a few household ingredients, this recipe is simple and refreshing – perfect for a relaxing evening to end the work week!
We find that rosemary pairs well with this beverage’s lemon-bourbon base, but if you can’t easily get your hands on some, mint works just as well! Let’s get started.
Rosemary Bourbon Twist
- 2 Old Fashioned glasses
- 4.5 oz Bourbon
- 3 oz Peach Boba POPS
- 2 oz Lemon Juice
- 2 oz Simple Syrup
- 4 dashes Aromatic Bitters
- 4 sprigs Rosemary
- 2 Lemon Slices (garnish)
- Combine the Bourbon, Lemon Juice, Simple Syrup, Bitters, and 2 sprigs of Rosemary in a cocktail shaker without ice.
- Muddle the Rosemary with the mixture for about 30 seconds.
- Add ice to the cocktail shaker and shake for about 25 seconds.
- Strain equal amounts into the two Old Fashioned glasses (neat or over ice).
- Top each glass with 1.5oz Boba POPS.
- Garnish each glass with a sprig of Rosemary and a Lemon Slice.
We hope you enjoy this one as much as we did! Have a great weekend!