Chocolate-Covered Strawberry Martini Recipe
Valentine’s Day weekend is officially here! It’s a great time to sit back and celebrate a few romantic evenings. It’s an equally great time to rush over to your local convenience store and grab those easily-forgotten flowers and chocolate! Whatever the case may be, we always find that our favorite way to spoil our loved ones (and ourselves!) is with some chocolate-covered strawberries. There’s something about the sweet/tart balance of a perfectly ripe strawberry and the creamy, bold taste of quality chocolate that wows us every time.
We love this quintessential festive treat so much that we decided to find a new way to enjoy it – in a martini glass! Creatively, we call this one the Chocolate-Covered Strawberry Martini, and we find that it’s perfect for any Valentine’s Day mood – upscale dinners, chill nights at home, or any other atmosphere you may create. Here’s the recipe – enjoy, and spread some love this February!
Chocolate-Covered Strawberry Martini
- 2 Martini Glasses
- 3 oz. Strawberry Vodka
- 6 oz. Chocolate Liqueur
- 3 oz. Milk/Cream
- 3 oz. Strawberry Cocktail Caviar
- Cocoa Powder (garnish)
- Add the Vodka, Chocolate Liqueur, and Milk/Cream to a shaker with ice.
- Shake for about 25 seconds.
- Pour evenly into two martini glasses.
- Add 1.5oz Cocktail Caviar to each glass.
- Garnish the top of each martini with cocoa powder.
- Serve with a kiss and enjoy!